Sunday, March 30, 2008

Changing Passwords

This post is in response to Evan's in regards to us having to change the passwords to our emails and WebCT accounts. I agree with Evan and must say that a mandatory change is way to drastic and downright unnecessary. Nobody cares about what emails a college student is getting and what good would being able to get on another student's WebCT do me?? I think it would have been more appropriate to send out an email telling students that they recommend we make our passwords tougher to guess by throwing in a number and a symbol. I liked my password and now it usually takes me two or three times to figure out that my password is different than the one I had first semester. I have enough passwords to remember as it is. Just as I felt I had a solid password, they make me add another to my resume of endless passwords.

No comments: