Friday, April 11, 2008

Class Registration

Quite possibly the most stressful eight minutes of my life. This system has got to change. There should be an alternate form of priority other than the current "whose internet works the fastest." The worst is the time leading up to that dreaded 7:00 am. My heart was pounding because it's such a stupid thing that ends up molding four months of my life. One falter and magically... next semester sucks. I don't know what a better system would be but I do know that it has to change. I have so many friends that didn't get the classes they wanted and are still searching for one and even two classes to add to their schedules. Something's wrong here because it's all luck. A student shouldn't be penalized because they click SUBMIT three seconds later than another student

No comments: